We partner with all front line carriers to to create the right benefits program for your organization.
Specialized services are custom designed for small and mid-sized Canadian organizations seeking leading-edge group benefit plans for their employees. We recognize and respond to the uniqueness of industries and market sectors, organizational focus and size and are built from the ground up through national underwriting agreements with select Canadian group insurers.
The plans will meet four critical objectives for clients:
- plans are very cost effective;
- plans include built-in cost containment mechanisms that can be fine-tuned to adjust to any cost pressure;
- plans can be custom designed to address any special risk situation faced by organization or faced by a group of employees within an organization;
- plans include administrative and information management services that are typically available only to Canada’s largest companies and public sector organizations.
The services are driven by dedicated people.
- group benefits consulting;
- group benefits administration;
- pension and RRSP administration;
- employee and family assistance plans;
- in-house underwriting and renewal services;
- wellness and lifestyle programs and support;
- association benefit plan management and marketing;
- communication, education and professional development;
- disability prevention and disability claims management services.